Tuesday, January 24, 2017

AMAZING & UNDENIABLE!! American Indian Polymorphic Portable Rock Art Artifacts!


HELLO and thanks for looking! Amazing American Indian Polymorphic Rock Art!! Here I only show a few views of each, however, most pieces have several other images I don't show here. Just want to get some of these incredible, one of a kind pieces posted for all to see. Certainly can't deny a lot of these images!! MUCH more to come, and PLEASE COMMENT. Although I've learned a lot about these artifacts (which I will post on soon), I certainly want to learn more.... so comment and educate us all if you can!
Thanks & enjoy!!
 Marla Fowler 




















 




































































                                        CHECK BACK FOR MORE, & Please Comment!!




No comments:

Post a Comment