Wednesday, April 25, 2018

AMAZING ANCIENT ROCK AND IRON SLAG ART!

Hello,  and thanks for looking at these beautiful American pieces of PORTABLE ROCK art/EFFIGIES from Northern Kentucky! They are just a few pieces from my, now enormous, collection of EFFIGIES, PORTABLE ROCK art, and stone tool artifacts. There are ancient pieces from the Paleolithic period, and some possibly older than that I'm told. Maybe you can leave your opinion on their age, IT would be SO APPRECIATED! I've found that people will give their opinions on just about anything, at any time...... EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOU WANT IT, IT seems! I thought someone may know more about these than the research I have done so far, or have similar artifacts to compare, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Please share your knowledge! Thank you, and have a great day all!
















No comments:

Post a Comment