Friday, February 12, 2021

☆2021 MUST SEE!!☆INCREDIBLE ROCK ART ARTIFACT ON GEODE!!!


••●●You wont see another like this!!●●••
  Sooo many images and animals, it's impossible to count. I'm going to make another post on this one, with close up pics of the smaller art, and animations. I took these pics before I could 'see' as I do know, so I'm excited to get back to it.  

COMMENT IF YOU CAN 'SEE' AND APPRECIATE THIS MASTERPIECE. GETS BETTER AS YOU SCROLL DOWN!!

BIRD FACING LEFT
 

                          FISH FACING RIGHT


                   A RABBIT, AMONG OTHERS


          SEE THE BIRD THATS BEEN CUT OUT?






         TWO CARVED PROFILES FACING RIGHT IN                        THAT HOLE. SEE THEM?






                 BIRDS HEAD FACING RIGHT


TURTLE HEAD, WHICH MORPHS INTO SNAKE HEAD



                              RIGHT FACING


         HUMAN FACE PROFILES FACING BOTH.                            DIRECTIONS.....AMAZING!!




CHECK OUT THAT RED EYE ON HUMAN HEAD.                     FACING RIGHT!! BEAUTIFUL



ANOTHER AMAZING PROFILE FACING RIGHT!!


THIS IS THE ANGLE ABOVE, UPSIDE DOWN,                                 FOR. 2 MORE PROFILES!!


      BETTER ONE OF PROFILE FACING RIGHT!



7 comments:

  1. Yes those are all amazing. I wish I could send you pictures of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Like the idea of the snake and the panther,I can't see the bear.I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting images on stones was the beginning of language which is one of the main things that separate humans from animal. The act of carving on stone explains the rapid advancement of humans. Your rock art is real and the historical significance is something archeology and scientists alike here in the United States are just learning about, and with everyone's help and preservation it will be acknowledged which is something that will rewrite history in turn giving future generation our true history rather than learning lies. This is one of many reasons portable rock art has NOT been acknowledged by science here in the United States. Its a shame.. Nice pieces BTW,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonsoir,

      En France non plus les Artefacts Préhistorique en Pierres ne sont pas reconnus...
      Un jour peut etre ?

      Cdtl

      https://artefacts-pierres-figures-pays-basque.over-blog.com/

      Delete
  4. I've found what I think are Indian artifacts of some sort here in Idaho. I can share my pictures on Pinterest or something if you can give me any insight?

    ReplyDelete