Tuesday, February 9, 2021

☆2021!!☆AMAZING ANCIENT ROCK/STONE/CRYSTAL ART ARTIFACTS!!☆☆

HELLO AGAIN ALL!! First, I apologize for my absence! I am back, & will  be responding to posts again, as I ramp up this blog... without a care in the world for what the doubters say.

My ability to see increasingly complex 1, 2, & 3 dimensional art images, in literally countless numbers, on so many pieces, happened quickly, & shockingly, soon after 2 TBI head injuries i received from being violently rear ended (both cars I was driving were totaled) by 2 separate drunk drivers, in under 3 months.  (My eyesight changed in other ways as well, for example, I can also see much farther now too). I have no reason to 'want' to see things that aren't there, nor am I trying to convince anyone of anything. I am not an archaeologist, or a geologist. I do, however, have an MSW Masters Degree, so I know how to research. And that's all Ive been doing the last 3 years, while home recovering from surgeries. I have found, & studied hundreds of these pieces, and have developed a few educated theories. 

FIRST:
**I BELIEVE 100% THAT ANCIENT ALIEN TECHNOLOGY HAD TO BE USED FOR THE BUILDING OF THE PYRAMIDS (megaliths, & the like) TO HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE** 

**I ALSO BELIEVE 100% THAT ANCIENT ALIEN TECHNOLOGY WAS USED FOR PORTABLE ROCK/CRYSTAL/METEOR/IRON (& more) ART AS WELL. **

HERE'S WHY:
If extra terrestrials figured out how to cut, manipulate, and maneuver building size rocks..... IM GUESSING THEY MOST LIKELY STARTED ON SMALL ROCKS WHEN 'INVENTING' THEIR ROCK TECHNOLOGY, & WORKED THEIR WAY UP TO BUILDING SIZE ROCKS. And I came to that conclusion after finding too many images etc. that cant be explained by our current artistic and technological abilities, just like on the big rocks. Every pic i post has images besides what ive pointed out so far, so comment if you can see others! I'll show more and complex art, like 3 dimensional art INSIDE layers of crystals, as well as videos, animations, & 360 degree shots. FYI, some pics have the color or contrast enhanced to show an image or images better.

REMEMBER TO:
LOOK FOR PROFILES OF HUMAN FIGURES & ANIMALS, FACING LEFT OR RIGHT!!!! If you are a "SEE'ER", zoom in a bit & u will find much more! (I'll draw more on the pics from here on out to make images easier to spot).

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Totem, bird man facing right..... morphs into beautiful venus facing left:







              Next 5 pics are the same piece:


Look at that profile bottom right..... WOW!!





See the 'Indian's profile looking up & to the left below? Awesome black and white eye! These are from the egg a few pics down.



See the 'circled' person below wearing red, facing left?? Check out his detailed face!! The small circle has that awesome black & white eye mentioned above!



   ANOTHER cool ET below, looking left and down


















Flute player, from waist up, facing left!! The smaller circle has what looks a lot like a 'witch' on a broom in it lol, but ive never seen any other witch images so not sure


Facing left below.... awesome lips & nose, & tiny dot eye.


More awesome lips & nose on profile looking right below:


Fish in a mouth below! Fish's head is on the right, tail on left:


AWESOME right facing Indian in color below!!









Check out the winged 'runner' below, facing left, with yellow 'hood' on. Facing right are several face profiles.... can you see any??
































LOOK AT THAT YELLOW FACE BELOW, LOVE IT!! Kinda looks like a witch too i guess, but Its a dancing SHAMAN at the correct angle. Theres also a white alien face looking down. Its the white spot under the yellow face. You must turn the piece slightly for him to be clear as well. 


Too many below for me to count accurately. Can you see some that appear to be inside?? Every slight turn of the piece, brings new images into focus. This one is awesome.


The dark spot below is a really cool ET face looking right, and down a bit. In the circle Is also a white ASTRONAUT facing left, from the shoulder up, with a helmet on that encircles his face. Bet u can't find him!! Please tell me if you can!!




This is the whole piece from the above pics!! And this is just one of an infinite number of angles. 



Odd looking toolmarks below, if handmade. It's only 3/4"!



















This next piece is crazy! Zoom in on any pic of it and u will see smaller detailed, colored images everywhere (if you're a see'er that is!)


















To be feature soon. I believe this ones OLD.




More to come about this one too!


See the white face profile with the open mouth, looking left and down....among other figures 


This one is quite complicated, so I'll be posting more about this piece soon










I'll be getting into the huge amount of crystal art separately, as I have a ton of it, and much of it is extremely detailed as well as hard to explain how it was made!! Heres a few pics for now






Sorry I keep showing the next one, but it's one of my favorites. If u can see the detailed 3d alligator head popping up, you'll love it too!





I have much better pics of the next one coming. Had to take new ones, as might ability to see much more has increased. 





















A seal spraying water by mouth on a tall, skinny figure..... see it?
 
































Check out that eye/pupil below!


More about this last one coming too!








17 comments:

  1. Hey it seems like you're really into this and you want to know what it is you're on the right path it's all a story it's a way for them to leave history if you want to know what it'll tell you stories if you listen ask the universe believe in energy have faith and if you want to know what it really is email me at smokedpork1313@gmail.com I live in oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some of your earliest comments when you were saying that your neighbors thought you might be crazy I got almost all at work and thinking I'm crazy but I found something that nobody else knows and told me has to do with aliens and Aztecs we are all part of the hydraulic cycle it's why Everything is Everything it seems like this is taking up a lot of your life and you're either passionate or obsessed or both I myself am going legally insane because I know something and I cannot find one person on this planet that has faith and what it is and I can't really do it by myself I don't think smoked pork 1313 at gmail.com if anyone wants to reach out or has a desire to understand what the Ancients knew and what we are lacking I would encourage you to reach out. All the ancient people wanted their gods to know was if they had a heart and they loved it was the wolves hunting the Lambs on the Conquistadors came over and destroyed a whole way of life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamonds X's Eights mushrooms ships wolves aliens hook sexes Sumerian texts they're on rocks in your right whoever made the comment about Pangea I'll be in together and going around United States or wherever you go and you can find them you're right zoom out and look at Google Earth and look at the west coast of the United States of America we came off we're Japan Australia all that was connected and came around the other way from where they said we didn't come away of South America that's factual but I'm a nobody so you know how that goes West Coastal show a picture of someone a woman having a baby there's a figure holding a scepter up to the sky where the Four Corners meet the sacred land it's the whole West Coast terraformed we have pyramids all through the Cascades just nobody wants to recognize what they are cuz I might lose their hold or their footing on their PHD or doctorate it's b******* we're all getting taught the wrong thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my members are in my book. Might be all are in my rock. We might be there to look at some day. But the art is made for cutting your self to feed the gods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly believe in everything you're saying as I've seen these Dave things for years now. I have gone beyond this as well.... into a different category altogether. I'd love to discuss this with you, as I have not had your courage to post these things for the public to see. I been afraid doing so because the masses simply don't usually have insight and are usually frought with counterintuitiveness. Please feel free to email me and I will send you a few of my stories as well as pictures that have been given to me, mainly through rocks and anything that can be manipulated into a form.... I've been given so much information yet I've never been able to share it with anyone. I am very happy I stumbled upon you today ;) I hope to hear from you soon.
    Dawn D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annnddddddd I apologize for all of the misspells! You know spell check was created for people like me!! I just don't know why I don't utilize it!!! My bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When talking on internet about this subject I get crap service and googol is always pointing me to the sites that trash me as not fit to be in public.
      You have an amazing ability to see! I certainly have been attacked on this subject more than my water source protector stance. Pipelines go all across Florida with no archeology found. But every rock I find has something carved chipped pecked or ground into faces. Mans,apes,manatee,bears and elephantine like trunks. Eoliths.com by Brett is my best learning site. Firelight and shadows on a tent. Shadows blow up the outlined profile. Thanks again.

      Delete
  7. It's good to finally run across someone who can see and believe what I to see in the rocks!
    I first noticed this amazing and unexplainable type of art about five years ago while going through some difficult times in my life, and while looking for some extra activities in order to keep my mind busy, I stumbled onto the same thing you have and have found that I could probably gravel my driveway with just what I've collected so far lol.
    On the other hand, not everyone will see it, some will, and some will but say they don't, which I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.
    It's my beliefe that we all possess more senses than the ones we use daily, we just don't know how to use the ones other than our everyday sight, touch,hearing ect.. some have a little more of the ability to see between the lines giving them the ability use some of another sense we all have.
    I commend you on actually coming out with what you have here and putting it out there. It's not Pareodontal disease and a person can also see this without using a drug to get you there lol
    My conclusion is very much like yours accept I think that the reason there are no tooling marks on this type of art is because these are man made objects and not tooled by transforming a single rock into art by tools. They're a form of a story that can be put into motion the same way cartoons were put into motion, frame by frame. With the right light and shadow positioning these have a story to tell.
    There is the one picture you have and you mentioned tool marks. The tightly spaced lines on some of them are a way to put motion to that spot, if you think baseball cards, and the type that are made to put motion to who was on the card, tilt it this way, tilt it that way and it's the same concept when you find the lines on a piece.
    Try it out if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes story stones. Firelight makes the profiles pop. Stripes I have none but have seen the animation of a ape type man on Bretts site Eolith.com
      Walking and chewing are two movements I see clearly so far.
      Also had quite a few that have a smiling profile then flipped over show smashed mouth slit throat. I have bought crystals that magnify greatly. Natives had wooden snow goggles. I wonder if crystals were ever inserted for closeup miniscule stone work. Neolithic man made recipes for hafting stone to stick. The middens that local natives say were built by the "old ones", " not us" and "here b4 we came" Sometimes contained lye,rosin,resin,potash,lime,biochar, and salt. Manipulated stones for trade I think the scientists call them hand axe or preprepared flint blanks. Now I see a cloaked figure carved into every blank when using shadows and turning slowly.

      Delete
    2. Those cards are called holographic cards. You have made a very astute observation there.

      Delete
  8. Have you become aware yet of the magnetic properties of some of these artifacts? I have many sets of these, found together, that will magnetically stick to other ones. This knowledge will send you into your next epiphany on theses oopart artifacts. You will surely then realize that one of them is usually part of a bigger piece of art (technology). You can get nerdy about the situation and eventually figure out that the geometry that is used to allow these pieces to accurately fit together uses an extremely powerful set of advanced mathmatical equations and principles to do so. Next you may find that pieces from all over the world also use the exact same geometric principles. Strangely enough, this allows pieces from all over the world to fit together perfectly as if made by the same hands. The probability of this not being an intelligently designed is almost zero. Also, if you want to measure some of your artifacts for energy(electrical) output using some basic equipment,you may vector off into another deep rabbit hole. I hope someday that the politics can be separated from the science of this large scale mystery. Ego tends to be counter productive in the search for knowledge and understanding. Don't get discouraged by others ignorance. I can personally tell you that you have more exciting realizations coming your way if you stick with your search for answers about these items. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have info on artifacts Call me at 276 926 8840. Dennis O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iam sitting here sobbing like a baby!! Covered in goose bumps chills and enough tears to fill N ocean ! For the first time in my life Iam hearing stories about people who are just like me I’ve tried so many times to explain to other people that Iam wired different , that I see and hear things that they do not ( until I show them ) the other day I shouted out “ please somebody send someone to me that is on the same page as Iam , someone I don’t have to explain how and why I can read I rock , I know Iam not crazy and I can’t be the only one that these rocks are calling out too?!!! Why and how can I understand exactly what they are saying , how do I know which ones want to be picked up and cleaned off and looked at ? I have these EXACT ROCKS IN THESE PICTURES WITH THE EXACT FACES ON THEM !! Identical, how can that be !? “ I find them grouped together in the same spot . Some on the surface others just under ..., but always in groups of ones that look alike ! Tons of them !! Just out of curiosity what is everyone’s blood type? Iam Rh - ......my rocks are identical to all these pics . It is crazy !! Where did we all come from? What are our other similarities and experiences in life?? I need to know ??!! Thank u ! Everybody !! Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have artifacts like this. Even quartz’s that when light is put on it figures appear inside. Your the first person that I’ve seen with these types of rock s. Who saw them for what they are

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have found hundreds of similar pieces along a major river in Wisconsin. Some of the larger stones appear to have alien figures carved or painted on them. I am seeing more and more as stop and look closer, clean more, and learn more. Very skilled work. Wish there was more information so I can learn more about these symbols and what they mean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a little different interpretation of rocks similar those pictured. I have had access to a huge indian site for over 8 years and over time I have come to figure out things I did not zero in on. The tools at this site are almost all heat treated and every intact tool i find has been worked on all sides. Most of them have 6 sides. They also include at least one animal but usually 2 or more. I was excited to find these when I first went to this site, but in the past two years while reorganizing my collection, I realized there were fossils or crystals in almost every piece. It is what they looked for first in a rock they were going to carve. They knew how to find the fossil and once they carved away the rock that covered it, then they would carve the rock with fossil as a part of the animal design. It could be a little dark roundish spot used as a bird's eye, or other part of an animal. Looking closely on each side you will see that the flaking has been done on all sides, usually leaving one side that is rough but flat. When you put the tool on a table with flat side down, it is stable. Crystal pockets are also used for eyes, or mouths of animals. I find a lot of bird heads with crest on top, dove shaped full birds, owls, bears or sloths, camels, lizard and snake like forms, mastodon shaped, and then human like faces that are usually with small dot eyes. There are spoons carved out of the same rock as the tools. Several unique shapes that I find many of but haven't seen anywhere else. The area is heavily packed with fossils and crystal clusters, and there is an agate bed nobody has found yet. I want to know if anybody knows the kind of things I have found. email me. lilmoon_14@yahoo

    ReplyDelete